Friday, May 20, 2011

{Blog # 11} Grazian's

Ann: Hey I have lots to tell you

Me: Okay go ahead tell me everything

Ann: I went out last night to the club and I met this guy, I swear it was love at first sight

Me: I highly doubt that but go ahead

Ann: He was so hot, killer body, great dresser, polite and sweet. He was giving me complements all night; he kept telling me I'm beautiful and sexy I was blushing the entire time. He is a decent guy; i believe he a really great guy

Me: You got all that just from a couple of hours with him

Ann: Yeah you can just know those types of things about a person just from spending a couple of hours with them

Me: That's not true. Let me give you some advise, men go to clubs to pick one night stands and nothing more so a guy goes up to you and he starts to give a exceed amount of complement then he's trying to pick you up that's all he wants to do and nothing more

Ann: That's not true not all guys are like that, yes a lot of guys are but there are still a handful who are decent

Me: I agree that there is still decent guys around but all guys that go to clubs with their friends are just looking for hookups and to keeping scoring a higher number on their list.

Ann: I think your right it's just it's not fair that guys do that us. What gives them the right to treat us that way

Me: They don't have the right but do it anyway. Listen I'm not telling don't talk to the guys at the club, i just telling you don't except anything serious.

Ann: Okay thanks for always having my back.

Me: Of course that's what friends are for.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great dialogue which not only illustrates the girl hunt but also shows that women are aware of what men are doing(i.e women are on to men's game). But do you think women by participating in the girl hunt, encourage men to behave in this manner?

    ReplyDelete